Dizzyy Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dizzyy Application

Post  Dizzyy on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Username: Dizzyy

Date you joined Supremacy: 7/21/09
Previous alliance affiliation: Sections 8. Before name was changed

Current member you have played with: (we only accept players that have played with a current member, if you have not please say you haven't and we will send you a game number with some SXN8 members in it for you to join) Played with You guys Before. In practices with Euph. But would love to practice with you guys again if needed

Why you want to join Section 8: Was part of the crew before, but do to computer and family problems i left for a little and was kicked. Missed you guys because your a fun tactical group. Hoep you remember me ik Euph does lol

Anything else you wish to let us know: I am on everyday i can be. Usually 3 times a day. Even thug rank doesn't men much ti me , in the future i wish to become a bigger part of this alliance, Hekpp out anyway i can. I really want to be accepted as a respected members as i was a little while back. Cheer Guys

Dizzyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dizzyy Application

Post  Pitmedden on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:47 am

Sorry for the delay, Dizz, been away for the holidays while we're on a in-between round break from the alliance tournament. This may take a little time, so please have patience.
Pitmedden
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dizzyy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:56 pm

Ok. ill wait my friend. Ill just keep playing and ranking up+ I'm now Global ranking 4500./ I will coninue to rank and am looking forward to the day i can play a civilized game and now have random people backstab. See you all around my friend

Dizzyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pitmedden on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Hey Dizzyy, talked with Euph. If you can be active, we see no reason keeping you from rejoining the alliance.
Pitmedden
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top